Volunteer McKinney works side-by-side with local nonprofits and groups by providing volunteer recruitment, leadership events, volunteer management training and consulting.
By working together, the benefit to this community is multiplied. We all share a common goal and that is to make McKinney the best it can be.
We host regular meetings allowing local nonprofits to share ideas and collaborate on community programs. We partner with local businesses and others to deliver training that is at no cost to McKinney agencies. They are able to spend more of their dollars on community programs and sustainability instead of staff training and enrichment.
HOW TO REGISTER WITH VOLUNTEER MCKINNEY: NONPROFIT AGENCIES
- Click on Volunteer Opportunities.
- Click on “Click Here to Register Your Organization.”
- Fill out an Agency Profile that includes your vital information, EIN number and mission statement.
- Once your organization is approved by a Volunteer McKinney staff member, add your logo, pictures, videos and other elements that will make your agency page fun and engaging.
- Take advantage of the ability to post needs, promote events, and track volunteer hours. Those are just a few of the many perks you receive when you partner with Volunteer McKinney.
- Take advantage of Volunteer McKinney’s many networking events, training sessions, and city-wide events designed to promote community awareness and volunteerism.