Dana C. Palmer-Palmer Law Group – Attorney
Dr. Dana Palmer is a Richardson, Texas native where he received his bachelors degree from the University of Texas at Dallas and is a 2003 graduate of the Dedman School of Law at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.
He founded the Palmer Law Group, P.C., in 2006. After five years of general practice, Mr. Palmer focused the firm exclusively on Family Law, Estate Planning and Probate. He founded and trademarked the website: SoftDivorce.com and their slogan “Because Divorce Doesn’t Have to Be So Hard!” to align the Firm to help their clients, children, and families to get through the divorce process in the healthiest ways they can find.
Dr. Palmer extensively studied law firm business and management programs with many of the world’s leading experts to improve the operations and value of the services of the Firm. Dr. Palmer has trained, supervised and managed family law attorneys throughout his career, from beginners to seasoned career family law attorneys. Dr. Palmer has appeared on television and spoken at live events on the topics of divorce, law firm management, business management, and marriage.
Notable associations, appointments and offices include:
- Board Member, Volunteer McKinney
- State Bar of Texas Law Practice Management Committee Member
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas Family Law Foundation, Life Member
- Collin County Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association Media Relations Committee
- Dallas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section Member
- Secretary of Dalmatian Club of North Texas
Board Member, Dalmatian Club of North Texas